Grammy Nominations 2017: The Complete List Of Nominations Covers Various Singers
The 59th annual Grammy Awards have unveiled the complete list of nominees for Grammy Award 2017 scheduled to happen on 12 February of 2017, listed nominees picked for different music categories in which Beyoncé topped the list by bagging nine nominations.
Grammy Award is believe to be the biggest honor for a musician, the award only recognized the outstanding achievement of in music industry mainly focus on English language music.
The ceremony scheduled to broadcast live in early of New Year, the stage of event rocked with the performances of different prominent artist to grab eyeballs of audience and also to make it more impressive.
The 58th Grammy Award ceremony aired on 15th February 2016 in the United States Los Angeles and the next year 59th Annual Grammy Award will set red carpet for music artist on 12 February on the particular day of Sunday while the nomination list has sorted out by the Recording Academy, teaming with variety of English singers.
Chance the Rapper grabbed seven nominations while reality television celebrity Kim Kardashian’s husband Kanye West, Rihanna and Drake are on upper level as compare to Chance the Rapper by picking up eight nominations each.
However, nomination list Grammy Award 2017 mentioned Beyoncé, the leader of the nomination list because he is leading the overall list with total of nine nominations.
Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Adele, Drake and Sturgil Simpson’s name are competing in the block of Best Artist of the year.
The latest detail revealed the show aired live at 8’O clock evening Staples Center in Los Angeles and the ET. James Corden will be the host of the night.
The complete list of nominees:
Record of the Year:
- “Hello” — Adele
- “Stressed Out” — Twenty One Pilots
- “7 Years” — Lukas Graham
- “Formation” — Beyoncé
- “Work” — Rihanna featuring Drake | Review
Album of the Year:
- “A Sailor’s Guide to Earth” — Sturgill Simpson | Interview
- “25” — Adele | Review
- “Purpose” — Justin Bieber
- “Views” — Drake | Review
- “Lemonade” — Beyoncé | Review
Song of the year:
- “Formation” —Asheton Hogan, Khalif Brown, Beyoncé Knowles and Michael L. Williams II, the songwriter Beyoncé
- “Hello” — Adele Adkins and Greg Kurstin, Adele is the songwriter
- “7 Years” — Stefan Forrest, Lukas Forchhammer, Morten Pilegaard and Morten Ristorp, songwriters (Lukas Graham)
- “Love Yourself” — Benjamin Levin, Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber is the songwirter
- “7 Years” — Lukas Forchhammer, Morten Pilegaard, Stefan Forrest and Morten Ristorp,Lukas Graham is the songwriter
- “I Took a Pill In Ibiza” — Mike Posner, Mike Posner is the songwriter
Best Artist of the year:
- Chance the Rapper
- The Chainsmokers | Interview
- Anderson .Paak | Interview
- Kelsea Ballerini
- Maren Morris